“The Son of God became the Son of David; do not doubt that you, a son of Adam, may become a son of God.” – St. John Chrysostom
Readings & Sermon:
- 4th Sunday of Kiahk- (1/3/20)
- Nativity Feast:
- Paramoun Liturgy (Jan 6th): 8 to 10:30am (Open Liturgy)
- Vespers (Jan 6th): 7 to 8pm
- Nativity Liturgy: 8am to 11am
- Registration required (see link below).
- All services will be outdoors
- Weekday Liturgies (Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat) canceled for the month of January
- Liturgy Registration System
- To register for the Sunday and Saturday Liturgies (1st and 3rd Sat of every month) please use this link: Liturgy Registration.
- Weekday liturgies are open and do not need registration.
- Bookstore service every Sunday after the liturgy.
This Week’s Schedule
- Bible Pleasure at 7:30pm (Church Facebook)
- Liturgy: 8:00-10:30am
- Vespers: 7:00-8:00pm
- Nativity Liturgy: 8:00-11:00am (by registration)
- No Liturgy
- Sunday School: 6:00-7:00pm
- Vespers: 7:00-7:30pm.
- Midnight Praises: 7:30-9:30pm
- Liturgy: 7:30-10:30 (by registration)