“He was a baby and a child, so that you may be a perfect human. He was wrapped in swaddling clothes, so that you may be freed from the snares of death. He was in a manger, so that you may be in the altar. He was on earth that you may be in heaven. He had no other place in the inn, so that you may have many mansions in the heavens. ‘He, being rich, became poor for your sake, that through His poverty you might be rich.’ Therefore His poverty is our inheritance, and the Lord’s weakness is our virtue. He chose to lack for Himself, that He may abound for all.” – St. Ambrose
Readings & Sermon:
- 2nd Sunday of Kiahk- (12/20/20)
- Christmas Liturgy:
- Liturgy on Friday (8:00am-11:00am) will be a Festal Liturgy.
- Registration required (see below for link).
- Liturgy Registration System
- To register for the Sunday and Saturday Liturgies (1st and 3rd Sat of every month) please use this link: Liturgy Registration.
- Deacons will be assigned for Sunday and Saturday Liturgies.
- Weekday liturgies are open and do not need registration.
- Bookstore service has resumed its services every Sunday after the liturgy. Serving one family at a time.
This Week’s Schedule
- Bible Pleasure at 7:30pm (Church Facebook)
- Liturgy: 5:30-8:00am
- Arabic Liturgy: 8:00-10:00am
- Liturgy: 8:00-11:00am (by registration)
- Liturgy: 8:00-10:30am (1st and 3rd Saturday of each month by registration)
- Sunday School: 5:00-6:00pm
- Vespers: 6:00-6:30pm.
- Kiahk Praises: 6:30-9:30pm
- Liturgy: 7:30-10:30 (by registration)