- The Great Lent
- Week 2 of Lent, the church reads from Matthew 4:1-11, when our Lord Jesus Christ fasted 40 days and 40 nights in the wilderness. Christ shows us how important fasting is by fasting Himself. If our goal is to be like Christ, we must fast with Him. Our Lord also shows us that fasting will be difficult and we will face temptations. But just as Christ did, we can triumph through the Word of God, self-control, and focusing on Him.
- Daily Commentary for Week 2 of the Great Lent
- No Liturgy this Thursday, March 5th
- If you wish to attend Liturgy, there will be the Clergy Liturgy and Meeting at St. George Coptic Orthodox Church
- Lenten Weekday Divine Liturgy Schedule
- Tuesdays: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Wednesdays: 12:00 to 3:00 pm
- Thursdays: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm in Arabic (omit March 5th)
- Fridays: 3:00 to 6:00 pm
- St. Luke’s Gospel Questions
- Visit Our Bookstore!
- Arrival of New Books! The 21. A Journey Into the Land of the Coptic Martyrs and I Am N
- View photos here of our new products!
- Deacons’ Spiritual Day!
- Mahragan El-Keraza 2020!
- ACTS for Kids
- ACTS is hosting ACTS for Kids for children ages 8 to 13
- ACTS for Kids will be held at the COCC on the first Saturday of every month through May 2nd. Register at ACTSKids.com