- The Great Lent
- The Great Lent starts Monday, February 24th.
- Week 1 of Lent, the church reads, “Seek first the kingdom of God” and “do not worry.” Unfortunately, we forget this; we let our minds and thoughts be consumed by our problems and worries. During Week One of the Great Lent, the church is reminding us to stay focused on God. And we can do that by fasting. Fasting gives us the self control we need to stay disciplined in our spiritual lives and not let our problems control our minds.
- Daily Commentary for Week 1 of the Great Lent
- Lenten Weekday Divine Liturgy Schedule
- Tuesdays: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Wednesdays: 12:00 to 3:00 pm
- Thursdays: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm in Arabic
- Fridays: 3:00 to 6:00 pm
- Visit Our Bookstore!
- Arrival of New Books! The 21. A Journey Into the Land of the Coptic Martyrs and I Am N
- We have a many new products including children’s Bibles, a new animated liturgy book, and two new childrens’ Agpia’s designed for different age groups!
- We also have also have various products including story books, activity books, Holy Pimoly DVDs, The Adventures of Professor Brainiac DVD & many others!
- View Photos Here!
- Mahragan El-Keraza 2020!
- ACTS for Kids for ages 8-13 are being held at the COCC on the first Saturday of every month through May 2nd.
- Register at ACTSKids.com