- The Great Lent
- The Great Lent starts Monday, February 24th.
- Please speak to your Father of Confession to help you prepare for Lent and for the Feast of the Resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Sunday before Lent, we read from the Gospel of St. Matthew 6:1-18: The Sermon on the Mount. The Sermon on the Mount is our Lord Jesus Christ’s most famous and important lesson. It helps us prepare for the Journey of Lent to the Resurrection of our Lord as it provides the blueprint on how to pray, fast, and perform good works.
- The Great Lent is a time of strict fasting where the Church focuses on themes of fasting, prayer, confession, and repentance. Meditate on the weekly Sunday commentary to follow these themes set by the Church.
- No Liturgy this Thursday, February 20th
- If you wish to attend Liturgy, there will be the Clergy Liturgy and Meeting at 8:00 am at Archangel Michael, 4405 W. Edinger Ave, Santa Ana.
- Annual Financial Summary
- The Annual Financial Summary will be February 23, 2020 following the Divine Liturgy
- Visit Our Bookstore!
- Arrival of New Books! The 21. A Journey Into the Land of the Coptic Martyrs and I Am N
- We have a many new products including children’s Bibles, a new animated liturgy book, and two new childrens’ Agpia’s designed for different age groups!
- We also have also have various products including story books, activity books, Holy Pimoly DVDs, The Adventures of Professor Brainiac DVD & many others!
- View Photos Here!
- The Previous Sunday, February 16th:
- Mahragan El-Keraza 2020!
- ACTS for Kids for ages 8-13 are being held at the COCC on the first Saturday of every month through May 2nd.
- Register at ACTSKids.com