Blessed Feast of the Nativity!
Christ is Born! Glorify Him!
All join to praise this holy feast, beholding the Godhead here on earth and man in heaven. He who is above now, for our salvation, dwells here below; and we, who were lowly, are exalted by divine mercy!
– St. John Chrysostom
- Holiday Season Recap!
- Women’s Fellowship Meeting on Friday, January 17 at 6:30pm
- Dr. Nancy Hanna will speaking about “Our Lives and Being Lost in the Desert”
- We will be having a Reverse Black Elephant Gift Exchange!
- Bring your “WORST” Christmas gift that you would not mind parting with or bring a gift of up to a $15 value, good or bad
- Come and kick your New Year’s Resolutions off right and join us for our first meeting of the decade! Food of course will be provided, bring a friend and come hungry!
- Non-Monetary Donations
- If you have donated non-monetary items (supplies, equipment, etc.) to the church in 2019 and want to include them in your 2019 tax letter, please:
- New Deacons’ Meeting!
- We will be starting a new Deacon’s Meeting which will be held Every Sunday from 12:00 – 12:45 pm in the Revelation’s Room
- All deacons are welcome to attend!
- ACTS for Kids for ages 8-13 are being held at the COCC on the first Saturday of every month through May 2nd.
- Register at ACTSKids.com